"There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it."

A Quote by Edith Wharton, 1862-1937

Monday, April 5, 2010

Thing 5

Securing new feeds to the RSS was probably easiest using the third technique mentioned in the videos. This method didn't require the user to hunt around the Website looking for icons. All I had to do was set up a tab on the tool bar according to my browser instructions. The simplicity of step-by-step instructions provided by the creators of 23 Things is much appreciated. So far, this is a well-thought out assembly of links, instructions, and videos that walk moderately Web-abled users through with a minimum degree of discomfort.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you 100%! The visuals are key for me because that's how I learn best. These tools can also help us address students' differenct learning styles.

    ReplyDelete