"There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it."

A Quote by Edith Wharton, 1862-1937

Friday, April 9, 2010

Thing 13

Organizing favorite Websites using tags seems like a good idea. I will have to register and practice to get a true grip on the process and its advantages. I look forward to making categories for all the subjects I teach and filling them with all the Websites I have under Favorites on my computer. Also, the social networking aspect seems like an effective way to find the "needle" of information I need in the huge "haystack" called the Web.


Since all teachers are looking for information that pertains to the GLCES, there is sure to be existing Tags that make it easier. I think I will look around on Delicious first and get familiar with with the Tags others are using before I begin attaching my own. I am excited to get started and hope to find lots of great Websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment