"There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it."

A Quote by Edith Wharton, 1862-1937

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Thing 20

After watching the Love and Logic Youtube video on Diane's Blog, it was pretty exciting to find the Love and Logic podcast subscription. This will help me become a better teacher and parent. The episode I listened to focused on having the logic to recognize that "love" is being consistent and firm. It also said that kids don't always get what they want, but that's all right, because they need to have limits and consequences. Now, I just need to get the book.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you enjoyed the Love and Logic. It is truely amazing. There will be a Love and Logic for Parents, workshop this summer. Contact Cindy if you want more information. It is open to all parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda! Although I am not anywhere near Thing 20 yet, reading your post had given me the motivation to get to the point you are at. The podcast sounds interesting and I agree with the fact that children need limits and consequences. I have the book if you would like to borrow it.

    ReplyDelete